by WorldTribune Staff, October 25, 2016
Ronald Kessler, author of several best-selling books on the Secret Service, FBI and CIA, said Hillary Clinton “derives pleasure from lording over people who are less powerful than she is”, evidenced by a well-documented history of foul-mouthed outbursts against those who work for her.
Clinton’s “treatment of DS [Department of State] agents on her protective detail was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere,” according to a newly released summary of an FBI interview with a former State Department official.
“Prior to Clinton’s tenure, being an agent on the Secretary of State’s protective detail was seen as an honor and privilege reserved for senior agents. However, by the end of Clinton’s tenure, it was staffed largely with new agents because it was difficult to find senior agents willing to work for her.”
The record of such incidents includes:
- Staff Sgt. Eric Bonner, an Air Force K-9 handler, posted on Facebook in July: “She actually talked to me once. Almost a sentence. I got to do a few details involving Distinguished Visitors. One of my last details was for Hillary when she was Secretary of State. I helped with sweeps of her DV quarters and staff vehicles. Her words to me? Get that f—ing dog away from me. Then she turns to her security detail and berates them up and down about why that animal was in her quarters. For the next 20 minutes, while I sit there waiting to be released, she lays into her detail, slamming the door in their faces when she’s done. The Detail lead walks over, apologizes, and releases me. I apologize to him for getting him in trouble. His words, ‘Happens every day, Brother.’ ”
- From former FBI agent Gary Aldrich’s book Unlimited Access, page 139: “Hillary doesn’t care about anyone but Hillary. ‘Stay the f— back, stay the f— away from me!’ the then-First Lady screamed at her Secret Service agents. ‘Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f—ing do as I say, okay!!?’ ”
- From Joyce Milton’s The First Partner, page 259: “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f—ing ass over here and grab those bags!’ Hillary yelled at a Secret Service agent. The officer explained in vain that he preferred to keep his hands free, in case a threat arose.
- From Ronald Kessler’s First Family Detail, page 16: “Good morning, ma’am,” a uniformed Secret Service officer once greeted Hillary Clinton. “F*** off!” she replied.
- From Col. Robert “Buzz” Patterson’s Dereliction of Duty: “Put this back on the ground!” Hillary Clinton screamed at the pilot of presidential helicopter Marine One. “I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need my sunglasses! We need to go back!” Clinton so abused the chopper’s crew that they christened it Broomstick One. Also in Dereliction of Duty, Patterson, who carried the “nuclear football” — recalled hearing “volleys of expletives” erupting from Hillary’s mouth. He also lamented “the Nazi-like edge that emerged when she was around.”
- From Kessler’s Inside the White House, page 246: “Where is the goddam f—ing flag? I want the goddam f—ing flag up every f—ing morning at f—ing sunrise,” Hillary snapped at state trooper Larry Patterson at the Arkansas governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991.
- From Christopher Andersen’s American Evita: “Good morning,” an Arkansas state trooper said to Clinton. “F— off!” Hillary told him and his fellow bodyguards. “It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your goddam job and keep your mouth shut.”